To set your world type, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server and follow these steps:
1. On the left hand side of your control panel click the "Files" dropdown box.
2. Click "Configuration"
3. Choose the first file named "Minecraft Server Settings"
4. Scroll down to the Level Type field.
5. There are 8 types of world to choose from
OVERWORLD, SUPER FLAT, AMPLIFIED, LARGE BIOMES, BIOMES OP(Modpack Only), CRAFTING DEAD(Modpack Only), BOTANIA SKYBLOCK(Modpack Only), SKYLANDS(Modpack Only)
6. Choose a world type from the dropdown and click save "Save"
7. Delete your current world or create a new one by following the steps providing in this article.
8. Start your Minecraft server.
- 444 Users Found This Useful
You have full ability to change your Minecraft version directly through the control panel.1. Log...
How to enable command blocks on your Minecraft server.Command blocks are normally a requirement...
To change your MOTD that displays in the Minecraft server screen in your Minecraft client, log...
Adding a user to your control panel allows you to add others that can help to manage your server....
Minecraft OP(Operator) status gives a player full access to all commands and permissions on a...