How to Change Your Server's Game Mode
You can change your server's game mode straight from your server control panel. The Config Files module on your control panel makes it easy.
1. Log in to your control panel and power off your server by pressing "Stop". Always power off your server before making configuration changes.
2. At the left-hand side of the control panel, you can see the Chat module, Console module, etc. Choose "Files", then choose "Config Files".
3. Select "Server Settings" from your list of available configuration files. Depending on your server type, you may have several options on this screen. However, "Server Settings" will always be at the very top.
4. Scroll down through the list of configuration options until you see "Game Mode". In the dropdown box beside it, you'll be able to click it and choose from Survival, Creative, and Adventure mode.
5. After selecting your desired game mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
You may now start up the server again, and all new players will join with the game mode you've just selected.
If players were previously on your server using a different game mode, they will not join with the server's default game mode unless you also change the Force Game Mode configuration option to Enabled. This option is also located in your Server Settings. You may change it at the same time as changing the server's game mode.
How to Add a User to Multicraft (Views: 50108)
How to add a user to your Multicraft control panel to help manage your Minecraft server.
To add a user to your Multicraft control panel so they can help manage your Minecraft...
Alternative Minecraft World Types for your Minecraft Server (Views: 33287)
How to change your world to AMPLIFIED, FLAT or LARGEBIOME. This requires a new world to be created.To set your world type, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft...
How to Reset Your World (Views: 34124)
Occasionally, you may want to start a fresh world, but still keep your plugins, and other settings. In order to reset your world, please follow these steps:1. Log in to...
How to Change Your Servers Difficulty (Views: 23548)
How to change the difficulty for your world.To change the difficulty setting for your world, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server and follow these steps:1. On the...
How to Stop Minecraft Player Achievement Annoucements (Views: 21640)
How to Stop Player Achievement Annoucements being displayed publically throughout your server in 1.7.xTo stop player achievement announcements, log into Multicraft, select and...