How to Change Your Server's Game Mode
You can change your server's game mode straight from your server control panel. The Config Files module on your control panel makes it easy.
1. Log in to your control panel and power off your server by pressing "Stop". Always power off your server before making configuration changes.
2. At the left-hand side of the control panel, you can see the Chat module, Console module, etc. Choose "Files", then choose "Config Files".
3. Select "Server Settings" from your list of available configuration files. Depending on your server type, you may have several options on this screen. However, "Server Settings" will always be at the very top.
4. Scroll down through the list of configuration options until you see "Game Mode". In the dropdown box beside it, you'll be able to click it and choose from Survival, Creative, and Adventure mode.
5. After selecting your desired game mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
You may now start up the server again, and all new players will join with the game mode you've just selected.
If players were previously on your server using a different game mode, they will not join with the server's default game mode unless you also change the Force Game Mode configuration option to Enabled. This option is also located in your Server Settings. You may change it at the same time as changing the server's game mode.
How To Download Your Server Files (Views: 42325)
This guide will show you how to download your server files to your computer. The easiest way to do this is by using an FTP client like Filezilla. However, this guide will show...
How to Make a Basic Scheduled Task with Multicraft (Views: 25640)
How to make a scheduled task that runs automatically on your Minecraft server without plugins.These tasks can be create to run on you Minecraft server and post announcements,...
Reducing Lag on Minecraft Servers (Views: 146926)
This knowledgebase article will help you learn how to reduce lag on your Minecraft server. Reasons for lag:- Too many players and not enough RAM.- Too many mobs/items and not...
How to Upload Your World Using Your Control Panel (Views: 23436)
Starting off: You will want to download the world you want to use. This file is usually a .zip or .rar file. Then double click it to extract it. If it extracts all into one...
How to Reset Your World (Views: 36473)
Occasionally, you may want to start a fresh world, but still keep your plugins, and other settings. In order to reset your world, please follow these steps:1. Log in to...