How to Change Your Server's Game Mode
You can change your server's game mode straight from your server control panel. The Config Files module on your control panel makes it easy.
1. Log in to your control panel and power off your server by pressing "Stop". Always power off your server before making configuration changes.
2. At the left-hand side of the control panel, you can see the Chat module, Console module, etc. Choose "Files", then choose "Config Files".
3. Select "Server Settings" from your list of available configuration files. Depending on your server type, you may have several options on this screen. However, "Server Settings" will always be at the very top.
4. Scroll down through the list of configuration options until you see "Game Mode". In the dropdown box beside it, you'll be able to click it and choose from Survival, Creative, and Adventure mode.
5. After selecting your desired game mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
You may now start up the server again, and all new players will join with the game mode you've just selected.
If players were previously on your server using a different game mode, they will not join with the server's default game mode unless you also change the Force Game Mode configuration option to Enabled. This option is also located in your Server Settings. You may change it at the same time as changing the server's game mode.
How to Enable and Use Custom Jars on Multicraft (Views: 89108)
This guide explains the steps of using custom jars on your Minecraft server, so you can install a FTB, Technic, or other types of modpacks. This option is not available on Air...
How To Create A New World (Views: 19970)
We are going to create a new world in this guide. It's a very easy process, and you should be done in no time. There are many times during your time as a server owner that you...
How to Reset Your Server (Views: 51516)
Resetting your server to factory settings is very easy. There are two ways to go about it. You can reset your server using FTP File Access or using our Server Type changer.To...
How to Set Up Votifier (Views: 71097)
This guide will go over how to set up Votifier so users can vote for your Minecraft server on various server list websites in exchange for rewards.This guide assumes you have...
How to Upload Your World using Mac OSX (Views: 8246)
This guide will show you how to upload a world to your server using Mac OSX and Filezilla.
You Will Need:
To begin this process you will...