How to Change Your Server's Game Mode
You can change your server's game mode straight from your server control panel. The Config Files module on your control panel makes it easy.
1. Log in to your control panel and power off your server by pressing "Stop". Always power off your server before making configuration changes.
2. At the left-hand side of the control panel, you can see the Chat module, Console module, etc. Choose "Files", then choose "Config Files".
3. Select "Server Settings" from your list of available configuration files. Depending on your server type, you may have several options on this screen. However, "Server Settings" will always be at the very top.
4. Scroll down through the list of configuration options until you see "Game Mode". In the dropdown box beside it, you'll be able to click it and choose from Survival, Creative, and Adventure mode.
5. After selecting your desired game mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
You may now start up the server again, and all new players will join with the game mode you've just selected.
If players were previously on your server using a different game mode, they will not join with the server's default game mode unless you also change the Force Game Mode configuration option to Enabled. This option is also located in your Server Settings. You may change it at the same time as changing the server's game mode.
How to Switch Your Minecraft Server Jar or Change Your Server Type (Views: 92649)
Switching your Minecraft server jar allows you to run Bukkit, Spigot, Vanilla or the Snapshot. You can even install modpacks using this option.Switching jars cannot be...
How to Ping a Minecraft Server (Views: 44896)
How to ping a Minecraft server to check the latency between you and the server.1. Open up your Minecraft client and navigate to the server list (Multiplayer)2. Add a server to...
Changing your MOTD/Public Minecraft Server Name (Views: 107879)
To change your MOTD that displays in the Minecraft server screen in your Minecraft client, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server and follow these steps:1....
How to Switch Your Server to Offline Mode (Views: 9490)
In order to change your server into Offline Mode you need to disable online mode.If you do this and have permissions on your server, or any plugin that relies on player data,...
Control Panel User Roles (Views: 32682)
With the use of adding a user to your Multicraft control panel, you can allow a friend to help administrate your server from the control panel end. There are a few ranks you can...