How to Change Your Server's Game Mode
You can change your server's game mode straight from your server control panel. The Config Files module on your control panel makes it easy.
1. Log in to your control panel and power off your server by pressing "Stop". Always power off your server before making configuration changes.
2. At the left-hand side of the control panel, you can see the Chat module, Console module, etc. Choose "Files", then choose "Config Files".
3. Select "Server Settings" from your list of available configuration files. Depending on your server type, you may have several options on this screen. However, "Server Settings" will always be at the very top.
4. Scroll down through the list of configuration options until you see "Game Mode". In the dropdown box beside it, you'll be able to click it and choose from Survival, Creative, and Adventure mode.
5. After selecting your desired game mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
You may now start up the server again, and all new players will join with the game mode you've just selected.
If players were previously on your server using a different game mode, they will not join with the server's default game mode unless you also change the Force Game Mode configuration option to Enabled. This option is also located in your Server Settings. You may change it at the same time as changing the server's game mode.
How to Reset Your Server (Views: 57227)
Resetting your server to factory settings is very easy. There are two ways to go about it. You can reset your server using FTP File Access or using our Server Type changer.To...
How to Use FTP (Views: 230030)
How to manage files on your server via WebFTP and FileZillaUsing FTP is required for many things such as uploading Minecraft worlds, installing Bukkit plugins and many other...
How to Set Up DynMap (Views: 47917)
This guide assumes you have installed the Dynmap plugin by following the steps in this guide here.Once Dynmap has been installed, you will need to login to your Multicraft panel...
How to Change Your Servers Difficulty (Views: 25536)
How to change the difficulty for your world.To change the difficulty setting for your world, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server and follow these steps:1. On the...
Reducing Lag on Minecraft Servers (Views: 142461)
This knowledgebase article will help you learn how to reduce lag on your Minecraft server. Reasons for lag:- Too many players and not enough RAM.- Too many mobs/items and not...