How to Change Your Server's Game Mode
You can change your server's game mode straight from your server control panel. The Config Files module on your control panel makes it easy.
1. Log in to your control panel and power off your server by pressing "Stop". Always power off your server before making configuration changes.
2. At the left-hand side of the control panel, you can see the Chat module, Console module, etc. Choose "Files", then choose "Config Files".
3. Select "Server Settings" from your list of available configuration files. Depending on your server type, you may have several options on this screen. However, "Server Settings" will always be at the very top.
4. Scroll down through the list of configuration options until you see "Game Mode". In the dropdown box beside it, you'll be able to click it and choose from Survival, Creative, and Adventure mode.
5. After selecting your desired game mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
You may now start up the server again, and all new players will join with the game mode you've just selected.
If players were previously on your server using a different game mode, they will not join with the server's default game mode unless you also change the Force Game Mode configuration option to Enabled. This option is also located in your Server Settings. You may change it at the same time as changing the server's game mode.
Alternative Minecraft World Types for your Minecraft Server (Views: 42051)
This requires a new world to be created.To set your world type, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server and follow these steps:1. On the left hand side of...
How to Move Your Server to MCProHosting (Views: 4084)
This article will explain how to use MCProHosting’s server importer feature. This feature is used to pull files from one FTP to a server that you have purchased on...
How to Enable and Use Custom Jars on Multicraft (Views: 105338)
This guide explains the steps of using custom jars on your Minecraft server, so you can install a FTB, Technic, or other types of modpacks. This option is not available on Air...
How to Make a Support Ticket (Views: 8685)
How to make support ticket if you have a problem with or a question about our services.
Opening a support ticket can easily be done via our contact page here.To ensure you get...
How to Create a Backup (Views: 39471)
Note that this backup will backup everything on your server. This includes plugins and their configs and jar files, logs and crash reports. To make a backup, login to...