Command blocks are normally a requirement for adventure maps. So if your adventure map is not working double check you have enabled command blocks.
To enable command-blocks on your Minecraft server, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server and follow these steps:
1. On the left hand side of your control panel click the "Files" dropdown box.
2. Click "Configuration"
3. Choose the first file named "Minecraft Server Settings"
4. Scroll down to the Enable Command Block field.
5. Select "Enabled" from the drop down box.
6. Click "Save"
7. Start your Minecraft server.
Here's a video that details this process:
- 1225 Users Found This Useful
You have full ability to change your Minecraft version directly through the control panel.1. Log...
To change your MOTD that displays in the Minecraft server screen in your Minecraft client, log...
This requires a new world to be created.To set your world type, log into Multicraft, select and...
Adding a user to your control panel allows you to add others that can help to manage your server....
Minecraft OP(Operator) status gives a player full access to all commands and permissions on a...