This guide will show you the steps to take to import a Create-A-Modpack into MultiMC for easy install and play. This article should not be confused with how to install a modpack manually using MultiMC.
You will need the following:
Note: MultiMC will download as a zip file; you will need to extract this. You can double click on the zip file and drag the MultiMC folder to wherever you wish, and you may consider the application installed.
To launch MultiMC, just open that folder, find the application and double click on it to launch it. Then follow the steps below.
1. On the top-right corner, click on "Accounts". Then, click on "Manage Accounts".
2. Click the "Add" button, then enter your login credentials to Minecraft. Click "Okay", then click "Close".
3. On the top-left corner, click on to create a new instance. In this case, an instance is a standalone version of Minecraft that doesn't interact with any other version of Minecraft that may be installed on your PC.
4. Enter a name for the pack under "Name" (This can be anything you like!). You can also customize the icon if you wish. To do this, simply click on it. It comes with a few presets which you can select, or you can add your own icon by hitting "Add Icon".
5. Click on "Import from ZIP", then click on
6. Navigate to where you have downloaded your Create-A-Modpack, select it, and hit "Open".
7. Click "OK", and wait for it to import the mods and settings.
8. Once it's done, simply select the modpack's icon, and hit "Launch". At this point, the modpack should begin to load.
If you're having any issues with your modpack whatsoever, do not hesitate to reply to the ticket you originally sent in to have the modpack created. Our staff will be happy to assist you!
In case you're experiencing crashes, please make sure to provide a crash report to our staff; it will make figuring the issue out much easier.