Below is an example of our Create-A-Modpack Setup form. You should receive this form in your email as soon as you purchase the addon. If you have not received it, please ensure that you have checked your spam/junk mail folders. If you’re using Gmail, you will also want to check your “Promotions” tab.
This form is required to get a modpack created and installed on your server.
1. What version of Minecraft do you want this modpack to run on?
2. Please list all mods you would like. Ensure all the mods you want to use are usable for the version of Minecraft that you have selected to run for your modpack server. Please try to include links to the mods, if you can.
Biomes O Plenty: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1286162-biomes-o-plenty-over-75-new-biomes-plants-and-more
applied energistics: http://ae-mod.info/
tinker’s construct: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1287648-tinkers-construct
Not Enough Items (NEI): http://chickenbones.net/Pages/links.html
3. Are there any recipes that should be disabled? If so, which? (Excluding the HQM quests mod.)
4. Are there any special config changes that you know need to be made?
Removing erroring entities needs to be set to true.
5. Are you planning on running plugins with your server?Yes.