Changing your MOTD/Public Minecraft Server Name
1. On the left hand side of your control panel click .
4. Scroll down to the Server Message field. It should be prepopulated with "A Minecraft Server". See the image below for reference.
5. Remove "A Minecraft Server" and enter in your chosen display message.
6. If you want to add colour to your message check the colour codes for Minecraft here or for Bukkit here. You will need to enter in the color code before your letter or word you want to color.
7. Once you are happy with the format, click
8. Start your server and enjoy your personalized Minecraft server message.
- You must restart your server everytime you want to make a change to your MOTD.
- Vanilla Minecraft cannot use Bukkit color codes. However, Bukkit can use Minecraft color codes.
How to Manually Install Minecraft Plugins (Views: 100214)
A guide on manually installing most Minecraft plugins.There two ways to manually install a plugin on your server: 1. via FTP using your Control Panel2. via FilezillaTo...
How to Restore a Backup (Views: 11734)
Note this guide assumes you have already made a backup with this guide. To skip straight to uploading your own backup click here.To restore a backup using your control panel...
How to Install Minecraft Modpacks (Views: 130247)
We offer a Mod Support addon that includes, installation, support, and updates. With this subscription you can easily change your modpack in the Multicraft control panel....
About Minecraft Server View Distances and How to Change Them (Views: 16574)
The view distance setting on your Minecraft server will determine distance in which the world will load when the player is in a spot. The higher the number the view...
The Minecraft Server Hosting Glossary (Key Terms) (Views: 15073)
Running a Minecraft server can be an exciting but also daunting experience for some. This guide has been created to make that task much easier on you! Please take the time to...