Changing your MOTD/Public Minecraft Server Name
1. On the left hand side of your control panel click .
4. Scroll down to the Server Message field. It should be prepopulated with "A Minecraft Server". See the image below for reference.
5. Remove "A Minecraft Server" and enter in your chosen display message.
6. If you want to add colour to your message check the colour codes for Minecraft here or for Bukkit here. You will need to enter in the color code before your letter or word you want to color.
7. Once you are happy with the format, click
8. Start your server and enjoy your personalized Minecraft server message.
- You must restart your server everytime you want to make a change to your MOTD.
- Vanilla Minecraft cannot use Bukkit color codes. However, Bukkit can use Minecraft color codes.
How to Stop Minecraft Player Achievement Annoucements (Views: 6096)
How to Stop Player Achievement Annoucements being displayed publically throughout your server in 1.7.xTo stop player achievement announcements, log into Multicraft, select and...
How to OP yourself on your Minecraft Server (Views: 96003)
By default, there are no Minecraft server operators, also known as OPs, on your Minecraft server. Being an OP grants you full permissions to your Minecraft server. To "OP"...
How to Make a Basic Scheduled Task with Multicraft (Views: 11597)
How to make a scheduled task that runs automatically on your Minecraft server without plugins.These tasks can be create to run on you Minecraft server and post announcements,...
How To Create A New World (Views: 4621)
We are going to create a new world in this guide. It's a very easy process, and you should be done in no time. There are many times during your time as a server owner that you...
MCProHosting Login Issues (Views: 8047)
What to do if you have issues logging into Multicraft or your Billing Area.MulticraftIf you can't log into Multicraft. Remember this login is your panel username and password....