Changing your MOTD/Public Minecraft Server Name
1. On the left hand side of your control panel click .
4. Scroll down to the Server Message field. It should be prepopulated with "A Minecraft Server". See the image below for reference.
5. Remove "A Minecraft Server" and enter in your chosen display message.
6. If you want to add colour to your message check the colour codes for Minecraft here or for Bukkit here. You will need to enter in the color code before your letter or word you want to color.
7. Once you are happy with the format, click
8. Start your server and enjoy your personalized Minecraft server message.
- You must restart your server everytime you want to make a change to your MOTD.
- Vanilla Minecraft cannot use Bukkit color codes. However, Bukkit can use Minecraft color codes.
How to Use FTP (Views: 121844)
How to manage files on your server via WebFTP and FileZillaUsing FTP is required for many things such as uploading Minecraft worlds, installing Bukkit plugins and many other...
How to Find Your Single Player Minecraft World (Views: 11757)
How to find your single player Minecraft world on your computerThe easiest way the find your Minecraft world saves are via the following steps:1. Open up the Minecraft...
How To Create A New World (Views: 5066)
We are going to create a new world in this guide. It's a very easy process, and you should be done in no time. There are many times during your time as a server owner that you...
How to Enable Command Blocks on a Minecraft Server (Views: 42107)
How to enable command blocks on your Minecraft server.Command blocks are normally a requirement for adventure maps. So if your adventure map is not working double check you have...
How to Change Your Servers Difficulty (Views: 8661)
How to change the difficulty for your world.To change the difficulty setting for your world, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server and follow these steps:1. On the...