Changing your MOTD/Public Minecraft Server Name
How to change your MOTD to display your Minecraft server name.
To change your MOTD that displays in the Minecraft server screen in your Minecraft client, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server and follow these steps:
1. On the left hand side of your control panel click the "Files" dropdown box.
2. Click "Config Files"
3. Choose the first file named "Server Settings"
4. Scroll down to the Server Message field.
5. Enter in your chosen display message.
6a. If you want to add colour to your message check the colour codes here.
6b. Then you need to replace the "&" or "§" symbol of the code with "\u00A7" For example, the code for dark red would be \u00A74
7. Once you are happy with the format, click "Save".
8. Start your server and enjoy your personalised Minecraft server message.
How to Add a Minecraft Server Icon (Views: 14845)
How to Create a Backup (Views: 4775)
How to Set Up Votifier (Views: 7694)
How to Download your World to your Computer (Views: 1520)
How to Change Your Forge Based Modpack (Views: 5301)