How to Enable Command Blocks on a Minecraft Server
How to enable command blocks on your Minecraft server.
Command blocks are normally a requirement for adventure maps. So if your adventure map is not working double check you have enabled command blocks.
To enable command-blocks on your Minecraft server, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server and follow these steps:
1. On the left hand side of your control panel click the "Files" dropdown box.
2. Click "Config Files"
3. Choose the first file named "Server Settings"
4. Scroll down to the Enable Command Block field.
5. Select "Enabled" from the drop down box.
6. Click "Save"
7. Start your Minecraft server.
How to Purchase a Dedicated IP (Views: 11035)
How to Install Minecraft Modpacks (Views: 22675)
How to Set a Player AFK Timer (Views: 736)
Common Problems and Solutions (Views: 6823)
How to Change Your Minecraft World Seed (Views: 5432)