Size: 64x64 pixels
Making the Icon:
1. You will need to have a picture or have created a Minecraft server icon.
2. You can convert a picture for icon use using this handy tool: http://www.genfavicon.com/
3. Once your picture is converted. Click the "Download: jpg" to download and save it to you computer.
Upload the Icon:
1. On your Multicraft panel choose .
2. Click .
3. Click on
4. Drag and drop your image into the designated box like the image below shows you.
7. Rename the image to "server-icon.png" as shown below.
8. Click and restart your Minecraft server.
Here's a video that details this process: