MCProHosting Login Issues
If you find you are unable to login to your control panel, there are a few different ways you can reset your password for it. You can reset it using this link and the email that you registered with; or via your billing area following the steps below.
1. Login to your client area.
2. Click on "Services", then "My Services".
3. Locate your server and click the colored status bar.
4. Click on the "Change Control Panel Password" button.
5. Enter in your new password, then enter it again exactly as before to confirm it.
6. Click on "Save Changes".
Congratulations! You've reset your control panel password from within your billing account.
To reset your password for your billing area please click here. Be sure to use the email that was registered with the account at purchase.
If you have continued issues with logging in, please send us a message here.
- 225 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
You have full ability to change your Minecraft version directly through the control panel.1. Log...
How to enable command blocks on your Minecraft server.Command blocks are normally a requirement...
To change your MOTD that displays in the Minecraft server screen in your Minecraft client, log...
This requires a new world to be created.To set your world type, log into Multicraft, select and...
Adding a user to your control panel allows you to add others that can help to manage your server....