MCProHosting Login Issues
If you find you are unable to login to your control panel, there are a few different ways you can reset your password for it. You can reset it using this link and the email that you registered with; or via your billing area following the steps below.
1. Login to your client area.
2. Click on "Services", then "My Services".
3. Locate your server and click the colored status bar.
4. Click on the "Change Control Panel Password" button.
5. Enter in your new password, then enter it again exactly as before to confirm it.
6. Click on "Save Changes".
Congratulations! You've reset your control panel password from within your billing account.
To reset your password for your billing area please click here. Be sure to use the email that was registered with the account at purchase.
If you have continued issues with logging in, please send us a message here.
- 228 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
Running a Minecraft server can be an exciting but also daunting experience for some. This guide...
How to make support ticket if you have a problem with or a question about our services. Opening...
Looking to advertise your Minecraft server and need help on where to start? You're in the right...
For Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Pocket Edition, gamerules are supported. These...
Changing your server's server type allows you to fully customize your server, whether you're...