Due to how the Java Virtual Machine behaves, all applications utilizing Java (such as Minecraft: Java Edition servers) must explicitly define how much memory they are allowed to use. For the Herobrine plan, "Unlimited" means that:
• The Herobrine plan will start at 8GB of RAM.
• As the server requires more RAM, you may request more memory in increments of 2GB.
- When your server requires more RAM, request this in a Live Chat or through ticket support and we will evaluate the server and make sure that 2GB of memory is needed and will help to boost performance.
- We will check for any performance-related issues(for example, a plugin malfunctioning can cause a memory(RAM) leak on the server resulting in higher RAM usage) and if there are any issues, we will assist you with repairing those.
- We limit RAM upgrade requests up to 16GB of RAM as a soft-limit as a majority of servers will not require more than this. If further RAM is required, this will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Once again, please reach out to our support team for a RAM increase request.
Have any questions or need assistance with a Herobrine plan? You can submit a ticket to our Billing team or contact our Live Chat team for assistance!