How to Upgrade Your Minecraft Server
1. In the Billing Area, click the "Services" tab.
2. Next, click the "My Services" tab.
3. Click on the Active service you wish to upgrade.
4. To the right under "Actions" click "Upgrade/Downgrade".
5. On that page, locate the plan you wish to upgrade/downgrade to and next to that plan, click "Choose Product" to choose that upgrade/downgrade.
6. Now, you will be brought to the order overview page. Once you're ready to pay, select a payment option and click the "Click to Continue >>" button.
7. You will now be redirected to pay via the selected gateway. Once the payment is complete, your server will be upgraded to the selected plan automatically. To take advantage of the upgrade, make sure to restart your server after you have paid for the upgrade.
Need further assistance upgrading/downgrading? You can submit a support ticket to our Billing Department for further assistance!
- 1059 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
If you have already purchased our Server Management addon you can use the Plugin Setup form below...
Canceling your server is not difficult, and this guide will show you how that is done. We're...
Running a Minecraft server can be an exciting but also daunting experience for some. This guide...
Please note: For your MCProHosting products your username for the control panel will be your...
RAM is an important server resource for a Minecraft server. RAM determines how many worlds,...